- On sale!
Waterproof cover for IBC Container
- Designed to protect containers from moist and wet conditions
- Effectively prevents water damage with welded seams
- Works with any 1000-liter IBC Container
- Can be used together with an IBC Container Heater
- Easily folds to make the most of storage space
Our Waterproof Cover is the most efficient way to protect your IBC Containers from water damage. Perfect for companies operating in moist environments and with the risk of inclement weather, the cover comes with welded seams to ensure maximum protection.
Indispensable for companies operating in major industries across the world, our cover is made from the highest-quality materials with a durable PVC coating to prevent unnecessary damage to expensive equipment. You simply can’t use an IBC Container without it.
Easy to attach and detach from containers, our cover has a slick, user-friendly design and can be folded to make the most of your storage space. It can be used with any 1000-liter IBC Container, as well as an IBC Container Heater to allow uniform heating in imperfect conditions.
Order your Waterproof Cover for IBC Container now to secure your containers and protect yourself from unnecessary issues, unexpected costs and unbearable project setbacks.
- Highest-quality material
- Ultra-durable PVC coating
- Welded seams for maximum protection
- Easily folds for storage purposes
See what you need? Pick up your Waterproof Cover for IBC Container today!
- 7 kg.
- 4400 mm.
- 1000 mm.
- Compatible with
- 1000 Liter IBC Container
- CE approved
Write a review
Our products are used worldwide
From Australia to Norway and Brazil to Germany. We have customers all over the world using our products.
IBC Pump Kit MINIFLUX
- For pumping out of IBCs directly from the outlet (with standard S60 x 6 thread)
- Simple connection of the pump to the outlet by union nut
- Compact design
- Can be dismantled into two parts via clamp
- Low overall weight of 1.2 kg
- No need to mount pump to top of container
- Does not require access to the container from above
- Ideally combined with commutator motor or compressed-air motor
- Flow rate up to 60L/min
- Viscosity up to 1.000mPas