- On sale!
IBC Container Heater 2-zone
- Protects expensive materials by storing them at their optimal temperature
- Allows you to pour and pump industrial liquids with minimal waste
- Works considerably faster than conventional container band heaters
- Suitable for water, oils, resin, vaseline, wax, adhesives, foodstuffs and more
- Prevents project setbacks by keeping materials safely stored for longer
When left in containers at room temperature, many materials become viscous and difficult to discharge. Our high-quality IBC Container Heater is easily the best method for effectively heating expensive materials and reducing the viscosity of fluids, without worrying about overheating, burning or freezing.
Suitable for water, oils, resin, vaseline, wax, adhesives, foodstuffs and more, our heaters eliminate unnecessary waste, lower costs incurred from materials damaged by improper storage and are designed to provide safe, fast and uniform heating to the entire surface of your bulk container - using less energy than traditional stream or radiant heaters.
Designed with two, fully-controllable heating zones, it works considerably faster than conventional container band heaters - two revolutionary digital controllers allow you to easily monitor and change the temperature (0-90°C). If you need even faster heating, you can easily combine the IBC Container Heater with an additional IBC Container Base Heater.
Its high-quality and lightweight design makes it super easy to attach to any standard 1000L container. Transportation and mobile heating are just as simple thanks to its size, maneuverability and user-friendly setup - just plug it in and get started.
Order your IBC Container Heater now to improve your operations and protect yourself from unnecessary product waste, unexpected costs and unbearable project setbacks.
Get The Perfect Product For You - Fully Customized!
We offer custom products on all our Heating Blankets/Jackets so you can get the product that best fits your needs. Let us know your requirements and we’ll send you a quote.
- Teflon coated polyester material
- Highest-grade polyester insulation
- Long-lasting, durable and easy to use
- Ultra-durable silicone inner heating wire
- Fully complies with CE safety standards
- Easily adjustable quick-release buckles
- Comes with 3 meter power cable
- Built-in safety thermostat
- Two heating zones with digital temperature control (0-90°C range)
- Easy to use operating buttons and timer function
- Percentage-based temperature increase setting (RAMP)
Use your IBC Container Heater with all of these materials and more:
- Diesel Fuel
If you see yours on the list, pick up an IBC Container Heater today!
- 16 kg.
- 4400 mm.
- 1000 mm.
- IP Class
- Power rating
- 2 x 1000 Watt
- Temperature controller
- Temperature range
- 0 - 90°C
- Compatible with
- 1000 Liter IBC Container
- CE approved
- Number of heating zones
Write a review
Our products are used worldwide
From Australia to Norway and Brazil to Germany. We have customers all over the world using our products.
IBC Pump Kit MINIFLUX
- For pumping out of IBCs directly from the outlet (with standard S60 x 6 thread)
- Simple connection of the pump to the outlet by union nut
- Compact design
- Can be dismantled into two parts via clamp
- Low overall weight of 1.2 kg
- No need to mount pump to top of container
- Does not require access to the container from above
- Ideally combined with commutator motor or compressed-air motor
- Flow rate up to 60L/min
- Viscosity up to 1.000mPas