- On sale!
IBC Container Base Heater
- Reduces the viscosity of liquids for pouring and pumping
- Protects critical materials by storing them at their optimal temperature
- Raises water temperature from 15ºC to 70ºC in less than 40 hours
- Suitable for water, oils, resin, vaseline, wax, adhesives, foodstuffs and more
- Eliminates unnecessary product waste and saves time, money and frustration
Whichever materials you work with, it’s critical to store them at optimal temperatures. Even a small deviation in their prescribed range can result in product waste. Our IBC Container Base Heater is designed specifically to help store industrial materials that have strict temperature requirements.
Made of high-quality and long-lasting silicone, our IBC Container Base Heater is the ideal way to safely heat and protect critical materials and equipment without worrying about overheating, burning or freezing. It can also be used to melt and reduce the viscosity of soaps, fats, waxes, varnishes and oil-based solutions quickly and reliably.
With 2700W power, built-in PTC Digital Controller and PTC1000 Safety Thermostat, it works considerably faster than conventional container band heaters - you can heat a 1000-liter, water-filled container from 15°C to 70°C in less than 40 hours! It installs directly onto the container - in between the steel frame and plastic surface - for faster, efficient heating.
Its high-quality and lightweight design make it super easy to use with any IBC Container - including models from Schütz, GNX, Mauser, Werit and Greif. Transportation and mobile heating are just as simple thanks to its size, maneuverability and user-friendly setup.
Wherever you operate - from hazardous industrial environments, power plants and chemical transfer facilities, to building sites, warehouses and commercial kitchens - rest assured that our IBC Container Base Heater will get the job done and make work easier for everyone on your team.
Order yours now to improve your operations and protect yourself from unnecessary product waste, unexpected costs and unbearable project setbacks.
- Long-lasting, durable silicone material
- Easily installed and removed
- Digital temperature controller with 150ºC range
- Safety thermostat with PTC1000 sensor
- 4 pole socket output
- Comes with 2 meter, 1.5㎟ PVC supply cable
Use your IBC Container Base Heater with all of these materials and more:
- Diesel Fuel
If you see yours on the list, pick up your IBC Container Base Heater today!
- 6 kg.
- 1035 mm.
- 851 mm.
- Power rating
- 2700 Watt
- Temperature controller
- Temperature range
- 0 - 150°C
- Compatible with
- 1000 Liter IBC Container
- CE approved
- Number of heating zones
Our products are used worldwide
From Australia to Norway and Brazil to Germany. We have customers all over the world using our products.
IBC Pump Kit MINIFLUX
0 reviewArray days
- For pumping out of IBCs directly from the outlet (with standard S60 x 6 thread)
- Simple connection of the pump to the outlet by union nut
- Compact design
- Can be dismantled into two parts via clamp
- Low overall weight of 1.2 kg
- No need to mount pump to top of container
- Does not require access to the container from above
- Ideally combined with commutator motor or compressed-air motor
- Flow rate up to 60L/min
- Viscosity up to 1.000mPas