- On sale!
Heating Blanket High Temperature 2000x1000 mm.
- Perfect for curing composite materials at high temperatures
- Ensures the uniform temperature distribution of material surfaces
- Preserves expensive materials without scorching or burning
- Saves big on your energy bill with industry-leading efficiency and durability
- Prevents project setbacks by keeping curing processes on-track and effective
Our state-of-the-art High Temperature Heating Blanket is the most efficient way to ensure the safe and uniform temperature distribution of any material, without worrying about burning or scorching. It’s the ideal option for curing composite materials, carbon or epoxy prepreg at high temperatures.
Indispensable for businesses working in major businesses throughout the planet, our High Temperature Heating Blanket is durable, lightweight and flexible. Founded only 7kg and measuring 2000x1000mm in dimension, it is one of our very user-friendly products available now. Simply plug it in and begin - it is as simple as that.
Frequently used in aerospace and marine manufacturing, as well as in the repair and production of wind rotor blades, our High Temperature Heating Blanket is constructed from the highest quality material. A revolutionary digital controller allows you to easily monitor and change the temperature (0-120°C).
The 7mm polyester insulation, along with a Teflon heating wire, allows for uniform and consistent heating across the blanket’s surface. It ensures that both moisture content and temperature remains optimal throughout the curing process.
Order your High Temperature Heating Blanket today to boost your operations and shield yourself from unnecessary curing issues, unexpected expenses and excruciating job reverses.
Get The Perfect Product For You - Fully Customized!
We offer custom products on all our Heating Blankets/Jackets so you can get the product that best fits your needs. Let us know your requirements and we’ll send you a quote.
- Highest-quality silicone impregnated material
- 7mm fiberglass insulation for minimal heat loss
- Teflon wire for uniform heating
- Grounded heating system with safety thermostat
- Available with adjustable digital temperature controller, temp sensor or bi-metal limiter
- Comes with 3 meter power cable
- Combine multiple blankets to cover a larger surface
- Straps available for fixed installation (optional)
- Various sizes in stock with custom sizes upon request
See what you need? Pick up your High Temperature Heating Blanket today!
- 7 kg.
- 2000 mm.
- 1000 mm.
- IP Class
- Power rating
- 1530 Watt
- Temperature controller
- Temperature range
- 0 - 120°C
Write a review
Our products are used worldwide
From Australia to Norway and Brazil to Germany. We have customers all over the world using our products.