FLUX Pump Kit FP424 Highly Flammable Media - Explosion Proof (EX)
- No seal in the liquid area
- ATEX Explosion Proof (Ex) Protected
- Free from wear
- Relief openings provide the same fluid level inside the pump compared to the drum content
- Flow rate up to 50L/min
- Viscosity up to 800mPas
Pre-assembled pump kit to pump high flammable media out of 200 l drums or IBCs. Comprising drum pump F 424, outer tube in stainless steel, hose, hand nozzle and compression gland. As drive either the commutator motor F 460 or compressed-air motor F 416 are available.
The F 460 explosion-proof drum pump motor is a compact commutator motor, which has an extremely tough housing with double skin in aluminum and is thus very quiet. The motor is completely closed. The optimal air flow ensures a very good cooling and thus a service life above average of the carbon brushes.
The FLUX drum pumps operate on the principle of the axial-impeller pumps. The pump unit consists of a drive motor and pump. The motor drives the drive shaft via a coupling. At the end of the drive shaft there is a propeller-like pump impeller (rotor). The rotor must be completely covered with the medium that the pump can work. With the rotation the medium is axially transferred to the outlet, i.e. parallel to the pump shaft.
This pre-assembled drum/IBC pump kit is a complete plug and play kit where everything you need to get started is included in the package. Simply unpack, install and turn the power on and you are ready to use your new electrical drum & IBC pump.
Get The Perfect Solution For You - Guaranteed! Are you interested in a specific pump, a custom solution or to purchase more than one item? Let us know your requirements and we’ll send you a quote.
Get The Perfect Solution For You - Guaranteed!
Are you interested in a specific pump, a custom solution or to purchase more than one item? Let us know your requirements and we’ll send you a quote.
- Non-sensitive to dry-running
- No seal wear
- No bearing wear
- No contamination of the medium from lubricants or wear of seal materials possible
- Medium cannot be contaminated by lubricants
- Low wear and maintenance
- Built to last
- For use in hazardous area
- Very robust housing in aluminum
- With special corrosion-resistant painting
- F 460 Ex: 460 W
Drum & IBC pump media examples:
- Paints and Lacquers
- Surface Technology
- Other industries
- Flow rate: max. 50 l/min(*1)
- Delivery head: max. 13 mwc
- Viscosity: min. 1 mPas - max. 800 mPas
- Outer tube diameter: max. 43 mm
- Immersion length: 1000, 1200
- Materials outer tube: Stainless steel
- Seal: with mechanical seal
- Container: 1000 l IBC, 200 l drums
- Protection class: IP 55
- Ex: II 2 G Ex d e IIC T6
- Ventilation: external
- Tension (Volt): 12 V, 24 V, 110 V, 120 V, 230 V, 240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Performance (watt): 460 W
- Speed adjustment: No
- Motor weight: 5,1 kg
- Integral no-volt release: Optional
*1 - The max. flow rate is achieved in the mentioned configuration with the medium water at 20°C and discharge height = height of outlet.
This Drum Pump Kit contains:
- Drum pump FP 424 Ex S-43/38 in stainless steel
- Available with:
Commutator motor F 460 Ex EL, 230 Volt, 50 Hz, 460 Watt, (max. 50 l/min)
Compressed-air motor F 416 Ex, 470 Watt at 6 bar (max. 50 l/min)
- Universal hose DN 21, 2 m long
- Hand nozzle stainless steel
- Compression gland polypropylene conductive
- Compatible with
- 200 Liter drum
1000 Liter IBC Container
- CE approved
- 800 mPas
- Flow rate (l/min)
- 50 l/min
- Immersion Length
- 1000 mm.
- Outer tube material
- Stainless Steel (SS)
Highly flammable media
- Explosion Proof (EX)
Paints and lacquers
- Adjustable Speed
Write a review
Our products are used worldwide
From Australia to Norway and Brazil to Germany. We have customers all over the world using our products.