DEVIiceguard 18 Readymade Heating Cables - 4m
- Length: 4m
- Self-limiting heating cable for melting ice and snow
- Flexible and easy to install on roofs and gutters
- Comes with attached 5-metre cable
- Maintenance-free solution
- 20-year full warranty included in product price
The DEVIiceguard 18 (T) Ready-made Heating Cable is a self-limiting parallel heating cable that is designed to melt ice and snow on roofs, gutters, and downpipes. Its self-limiting capability ensures that the output of the cable increases or decreases according to the ambient temperature, making it energy-efficient and cost-effective.
Easy to install and ready for use, this heating cable is flexible and can be installed directly onto the roof and gutter system. However, we recommend adding an external thermostat to control the self-limiting cables, as the output will decrease but never be zero, and should be protected by a RCD with a maximum trip current of 30 mA.
DEVIiceguard 18 (T) Ready-made Heating Cable is ideal for those looking for a maintenance-free solution to melting ice and snow. It ensures safe water evacuation from the roof during the cold season, preventing icicles formation or falling and the resulting damage to vehicles and other property. Additionally, it reduces the risk of roof collapse due to extra snow loads and prevents roof gutters and downpipes damage due to ice loads.
- Nominal voltage: 230 V AC
- Nominal output: 20 W/m @ 0°C (18 W/m @ 10°C)
- Output tolerance (min-max): 19.6 - 26.3 W/m @ 10°C
- Maximum permissible use temperature: 65°C, powered / 85°C, unpowered
- Minimum installation temperature: -5°C
- Cable dimensions: 11.3 × 5.8 mm
- Outer sheath: Black UV protected, TPE
- Screen: Tinned copper braid, 1.3 mm²
- Minimum braid coverage: 80%
- Maximum resistance protective braid: 14.8 Ω/Km
- Cold lead: 5 m DTCL, 3G 1.5mm²
- Bending Ø, min.: 64 mm (Ø to the inside of the cable)
- IP Class: IPX7
- Cold Lead Length
- 5,0 meter
- 18 W/m
- Heating principle
- 4 meter
- Power rating
- 72 Watt
Write a review
Our products are used worldwide
From Australia to Norway and Brazil to Germany. We have customers all over the world using our products.