- On sale!
Ground Thawing Blanket 3000x800 mm.
- Perfect for thawing frozen ground and other surfaces
- Often also used for concrete curing
- Automatic 70ºC temperature to protect materials at risk of freezing
- Thaws up to 30cm of soil in just 24 hours
- Indispensable for major industries across the world
In cold, winter conditions, many work surfaces can freeze. Whether it’s frozen ground, soil, pipelines or just an unwanted layer of snow, your processes grind to a halt and you lose valuable time and money as a result of inclement weather.
Our high-quality Ground Thawing Blanket is easily the best method for effectively heating and thawing ground surfaces, without worrying about a slow-down in operations. Its top insulation means heat radiates downwards, thawing up to 30cm of soil in just 24 hours - and up to 60cm in soil with a higher sand concentration.
With a built-in thermostat and automatic 70ºC temperature, our Ground Thawing Blanket is designed to provide safe, fast and uniform heating to any surface. Whoever you are - from Agriculture, Rail and Landscape companies to businesses in the Utility, Construction and Oil spaces - rest assured that our Ground Thawing Blanket will keep work on track and make life easier for everyone on your team.
Lightweight and durable, our blankets are reliable and super easy to install. Simply roll out the mat, plug in the electrical cord and get started. When the surface is frost free, just unplug the cord and roll up the blanket. Weighing just 5kg and measuring 3000x800mm in dimension, transportation and mobile heating are just as simple.
Order your Ground Thawing Blanket now to keep you operations running and protect yourself from unnecessary product waste, unexpected costs and unbearable project setbacks.
- Durable PVC material
- Grounded heating system with safety thermostat
- Built-in thermostat with automatic 70ºC temperature
- Comes with 2M power cable
- IP67 class
- Combine multiple blankets to cover a larger surface
- Various sizes in stock with custom sizes upon request
Use your Ground Thawing Blanket for all of these processes and more:
- Thawing frozen ground
- Curing concrete
- Preheating construction materials
- Freeze-protecting construction materials
- Melting snow and ice
- Freeze-protecting pipelines
- Heat maintenance in electrical and telecom cables
- Excavation work
If you see yours on the list, pick up a Ground Thawing Blanket today!
- 5 kg.
- 3000 mm.
- 800 mm.
- IP Class
- IP67 (Waterproof - Can be used in wet and dusty conditions)
- Power rating
- 1050 Watt
- Temperature controller
- Temperature range
- 70°C fixed temperature