FLUX Pump Kit FP430 Foodstuff & Pharma - Explosion Proof (EX)
- With mechanical seal for sealing the inner tube
- Pump can be disassembled into two parts: inner tube cpl. and outer tube
- Grease-lubricated shaft bearing
- Flow rate up to 60L/min
- Viscosity up to 1.200mPas
Pre-assembled pump kit to pump different media out of 200 l drums (immersion length 1000 mm) or IBCs (immersion length 1200 mm). Comprising drum pump F 430, outer tube in stainless steel, hose, hand nozzle and compression gland. Driven by commutator motor F 460.
The F 460 explosion-proof drum pump motor is a compact commutator motor, which has an extremely tough housing with double skin in aluminum and is thus very quiet. The motor is completely closed. The optimal air flow ensures a very good cooling and thus a service life above average of the carbon brushes.
The motor F 460 Ex EL has additionally an easy to handle electronic speed adjustment to regulate the delivery rate.
The FLUX drum pumps operate on the principle of the axial-impeller pumps. The pump unit consists of a drive motor and pump. The motor drives the drive shaft via a coupling. At the end of the drive shaft there is a propeller-like pump impeller (rotor). The rotor must be completely covered with the medium that the pump can work. With the rotation the medium is axially transferred to the outlet, i.e. parallel to the pump shaft.
This pre-assembled drum/IBC pump kit is a complete plug and play kit where everything you need to get started is included in the package. Simply unpack, install and turn the power on and you are ready to use your new electrical drum & IBC pump.
Get The Perfect Solution For You - Guaranteed!
Are you interested in a specific pump, a custom solution or to purchase more than one item? Let us know your requirements and we’ll send you a quote.
- Easy disassembly
- Universally and flexible applicable
- Easy to clean as no medium can get into the inner tube
- No carrying-over of the medium - one pump can be used for different media
- Also for adhesive media
- Also for liquids that crystallize or harden
- Very robust housing in aluminum
- With special corrosion-resistant painting
- F 460 Ex EL: 460 W, with infinitely speed adjustment
Drum & IBC pump media examples:
- Cosmetic products
- Colors and varnishes
- Cleaning agents
- Paints and Lacquers
- Water treatment
- Petro Chemistry
- Surface technology
- Other industries
- Flow rate: max. 50 l/min(*1)
- Delivery head: max. 13 mwc
- Viscosity: min. 1 mPas - max. 800 mPas
- Outer tube diameter: max. 41 mm
- Immersion length: 1000, 1200
- Materials outer tube: Stainless steel
- Media / Fluids: Fuels, Highly flammable media, Solvents, Petroleum products
- Seal: with mechanical seal
- Container: 1000 l IBC, 200 l drums
- Protection class: IP 55
- Ex: II 2 G Ex d e IIC T6
- Ventilation: external
- Tension (Volt): 12 V, 24 V, 110 V, 120 V, 230 V, 240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Performance (watt): 460 W
- Speed adjustment: Optional
- Motor weight: 5,1 kg
- Integral no-volt release: Optional
*1 - The max. flow rate is achieved in the mentioned configuration with the medium water at 20°C and discharge height = height of outlet.
This Drum Pump Kit contains:
- Drum pump F 430 S-41/38 in stainless steel
- Commutator motor F 460 Ex, 230 Volt, 50 Hz, 460 Watt (max. 50 l/min)
- Universal hose DN 21, 2 m long
- Hand nozzle stainless steel
- Compression gland polypropylene conductive
- Compatible with
- 200 Liter drum
1000 Liter IBC Container
- CE approved
- 1.200 mPas
- Flow rate (l/min)
- 60 l/min
- Outer tube material
- Stainless Steel (SS)
- Cosmetic products
Highly flammable media
- Explosion Proof (EX)
- Adjustable Speed
Write a review
Our products are used worldwide
From Australia to Norway and Brazil to Germany. We have customers all over the world using our products.